Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fanfare

Some of these cards that I have made have been posted on my blog in the past.  But today I want to show the many ways the same materials from the Fanfare collection were used to make several different cards.  All of the paper and stamps came from Close to My Heart.   My consultant is Dawn.  Her website is http://alaskascrapper.blogspot.com/


Most of these cards were made for boys and men, but as you can readily see, they are appropriate for girls and ladies, too!


The stamps from Close to My Heart are the best I have found anywhere.  They are clever, satisfy current trends, and are just plain fun to use.


The paper packs from Close to My Heart are assembled so that all pages coordinate with each other.  You just can't go wrong!


Buttons were included in this Fanfare pack, too, for a 3-dimensional embellishment.


My busy work space for making cards.  Creative chaos!


The card was just too special to cover up with an envelope.  I used it to decorate a very plain navy blue gift sack.

Scrapbooking papers, stamps, inks, and embellishments abound in the craft stores these days.  I did a lot of scrapbooking years ago and sort of played out that interest; but making my own greeting cards is an easy way to use these fun supplies on a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment