Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekends in the Word

Daisy Mums in our side yard - October 2011
What can I give back to God for the blessings he's poured out on me? 

I'll lift high the cup of salvation -- a toast to God!  I'll pray in the name of God; I'll complete what I promised God I'd do, and I'll do it together with his people.

When they arrive at the gates of death, God WELCOMES those who love him.  

Oh, God, here I am, your servant, your faithful servant: set me free for your service!  I'm ready to offer the thanksgiving sacrifice and pray in the name of God.  I'll complete what I promised God I'd do, and I'll do it in company with his people, in the place of worship, in God's house, in Jerusalem, God's city. Hallelujah!

Psalm 116:12-13 The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment