Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekends in the Word



"Bezalel and Oholiab, along with everyone whom God has given the skill and know-how for making everything involved in the worship of the Sanctuary as commanded by God, are to start to work."

Moses summoned Bezalel and Oholiab along with all whom God had gifted with the ability to work skillfully with their hands. The men were eager to get started and engage in the work. 

Selected verses from Exodus 36,
"The Message" by Eugene Peterson


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading about Beloved's knee surgery (an offshoot of my own travels in that world, I'm sure!), though sorry he had to go through it at all of course. I'm thankful he has come through it so marvelously!

    I read blogs mostly on my little iPod touch these days and don't comment much because it's very annoying to type on such a tiny screen. I am reading however! I appreciate the feedback you give on my little corner of the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete